BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 16, 2009

Me!!!

Hi!!!
I'm new and decided that my first blog would be about me and to kinda illistrate who i am.
My name is SarahMarie. Im 18. and I am in love with life!!!!



Photography is my Hobby, Job, Business, Love, and Passion. I took a class when i was 14 and didnt like it that much. About a year and a half ago I decided to start to take pictures on one of the walks I took almost every afternoon to calm down. And I wound up taking more pictures then walking. I was hooked thats for sure!!!!! I now work at a photography studio as well as go out on my own doing senior pics. It basically is a major part of my life.


My family comes first no matter. I dont care who u are or where u come from if u say anything against my family i will stand up for them. I am the oldest of 6 and feel very priviliaged to be so. Their names are Chris, Danielle, Nicole, Aaron, and Mahala. Chris is my bro and was my best friend all growing up. Danielle is the girly-girl and is teaching me many things. Nicole is the smarty pants of the family and never can go a minute without talking. Aaron is all boy and is gonna be a heartbreaker. Mahala is the youngest and is my squishy princess.


I have this best friend and she is amazing!!!! I dont know where i wouldbe without her. Her name is Jenna. We are so opposite in some things but in others we are exactly the same. I am 5'11" feet tall and Jenna is 6'0" feet tall. Yes, we are the Amazons of our city. We are both tall and not bad looking at all. But in other ways we are totally different. She is sweet and kind and would never hurt anybody. I am very outspoken and can be a little bossy at times. We even each other out...... well they do say opposites attrack... apparently that doesnt just apply to love interests.
There is so much more to me then whats on the surface. I am strong because I have lived through some aweful things. I am a lover because i know what it means to fight for who i love. I am a christian and believe in god rather then religion because religion is controlled by man and man is full of mistakes. I love my life because i know what it is like to be nothing and to have nothing. I am grateful so so so much for the grace God has given to me. I am not proud of everything i have done but I am proud that i have made it this far. I am me and no other. And i will never ever be fake.

0 comments: